Our Applicance Testing Process:
- A thorough physical examination to assess appliance suitability, general condition, fuse rating, plug condition, cord grip and terminations, condition and suitability of cable, appliance end cord grip and appliance controls.
- Electrical tests appropriate to the type and class of equipment.
- Labelling with very durable labels (not with paper labels) showing the unique reference number and date when re-test is due.
- A Full written certificate
- Provision of records of all appliances and tests done with a full analysis of faults found.
- Installation Inspection and testing, and provision of all records in compliance with the I.E.E Regulations.
- We are not looking to safety check 200 appliances a day; our aim is to concentrate on specific jobs, so you can have peace of mind. We are quite happy to cover your companies testing, even if it is just for 20 or 30 in-service appliances.
- If you are a small business shop or office etc. and may only have only a few appliances to test, they still need testing to comply with Health and Safety Law. Depending on your location, our charge could be as little as £25 for safety testing the first 5 appliances.
We aim to provide this service with the least possible inconvenience to you.